Lose your shoe? Welcome back!
Figured I've been away for far to long. So let the games begin.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Lose your shoe? Welcome back!
Thank you, thank you. Hold the applause! After long consideration and the advice of my guru, i felt it was time to make my come back.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I passed someone in Norton Saturday night with Shoe22 or something like that on their tags and thought of you. Seriously.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Haha, someone using my name what the deuce? Back in school I had shoe30 on my tags. But that was years ago lol. Anyways I see that there is a few more boards to post on. How do I get into them? Like the old timers and so on.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Send a mod, like Coeburn Cane a pm.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks